What does Movearoo do for you?
Nervous about moving day? Movearoo can help take the stress and worry out of moving. With moving guides, information on home services, and helpful resources, Movearoo provides a wealth of guidance that can save you both money and time. When you’re looking for dependable TV and Internet providers in Fresno, Movearoo will be right by your side.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3652
Finding a TV Provider in Fresno, CA
There are lots of streaming options online, giving Fresno residents access to the popular TV shows and movies they want to see. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a California TV provider that has the features you need. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Catch up on every season of House of Cards and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like Interstellar, as well as the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Fresno speeds of 48Mbps
Moving to Fresno
Choosing a new place to live can be a big decision. With that in mind, it’s important to consider regional factors for your new area like the job market, crime rates, the relative safety of your new neighborhood, and whether your new city is growing or shrinking.
Here’s what our research revealed about key Fresno info:
- People who live in Fresno have an average income of $44741
- Fresno’s unemployment rate is currently 14.80%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -1.02% in Fresno
- Over the course of the last year, 3 violent crimes were reported in Fresno
- The percentage of people working from home in Fresno is around 2.70%
- Around 6.40% of Fresno residents are self-employed