What does Movearoo do for you?
Securing services that you can count on for your home is just one of several choices you’ll need to make for your next move. Thanks to Movearoo, help is just a phone call away. Movearoo provides insight into the best local deals in Davis on Internet and TV home services. And you’ll find even more help with a collection of resources that includes moving guides, checklists, and moving tips. When you use Movearoo, you’ll discover that packing up and calling a new place home can be a stress-free experience.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-350-2236
Finding a TV Provider in Davis, CA
From classic TV shows and movies to today’s popular programs, there’s a lot that Davis residents can watch. But if you don’t get the right TV provider, your entertainment experience could fall flat. Movearoo makes it easy to find a TV provider that offers plenty of streaming options for homes in California. That means you can be certain that your new TV provider offers everything you need, so you can:
- Get your fill of Sense8 and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream both popular classic movies like Saving Private Ryan and recent releases
- Do more of what you want online with an Internet connection that offers more speed than the Davis average of Mbps
Moving to Davis
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research into the area. For instance, it’s probably a good idea to find out more about the crime and employment rates in your new area. Will my family feel safe in this city? Is the city growing or is the local economy stagnant?
We researched the ins and outs of Davis to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Typical households in Davis bring in about $40954 per year
- Davis is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with 7.90% of Davis residents without work
- Davis’s job market is growing at a rate of -5.76%
- There were 0 violent crimes reported in Davis last year
- In Davis, about 4.10% of people work out of their homes
- There is around 8.20% of the Davis population that is self-employed