What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! By offering you resources ranging from money-saving moving guides and checklists to details on home services providers, Movearoo is a moving partner you can count on. If you’re looking for the best bundles on TV and Internet services from top Chico providers, look no further than Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4323
Finding a TV Provider in Chico, CA
With all the modern technology available today, missing a movie on the big screen or your favorite TV show as it aired is no longer a big deal. Now California residents can watch enjoy hit movies and TV shows in the comfort of their own living rooms. The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Chico service provider that delivers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo is here to help. We can help you determine which providers offer the options you’re looking for so you can:
- Keep up with the top programs on Netflix, such as Orange is the New Black
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like The Dark Knight, as well as today’s hottest flicks
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Chico average of 32Mbps
Moving to Chico
Moving to a new town can be an exciting adventure, but it can also come with a few challenges. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research on your new home before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Chico:
- Families in Chico make an average of $51941 annually
- Chico’s unemployment rate is currently 11.90%. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- Jobs in Chico are increasing by -4.25%
- Over the past 12-month period, Chico reported 245 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Around 4.60% of the population of Chico works from home
- Around 20.60% of Chico residents are self-employed