What does Movearoo do for you?
Between boxing up your entire household and setting up your new home with entertainment services, moving can be exhausting. Movearoo can lend a hand with advice on the best deals on home services from the top Calabasas TV and Internet providers. Plus, you’ll get helpful resources like moving guides and checklists. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-3294
Finding a TV Provider in Calabasas, CA
The days of having to miss an episode of your favorite show or not catching a movie while it’s still in theaters are gone. Now California residents can watch enjoy hit movies and TV shows in the comfort of their own living rooms. The rise of online streaming options have made it easier than ever to find something to watch, as long as you have a Calabasas service provider that delivers the right features. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Get your fill of Marvel’s Daredevil and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream classic movies like City of God and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Enjoy faster Internet than the Calabasas average of Mbps
Moving to Calabasas
Trying to decide where to move? There are quite a few things you’ll want to take into account. You’ll want to look at statistics like the amount of criminal activity, how easy it will be to find and maintain employment, what the growth rate looks like, and how safe and secure your family will feel.
We’ve gathered a few facts that we hope will help you learn more about Calabasas:
- The average household income in Calabasas is $129708
- The rate of unemployment among Calabasas residents is 12.60%. To put that into perspective, the national average is 5.5%, putting Calabasas above the usual trend
- The number of jobs in Calabasas has recently grown by -6.24%
- In the last year, Calabasas has reported 0 incidents of violent crime
- Close to 9.70% of the city's population work from home
- Around 11.80% of Calabasas residents are self-employed