What does Movearoo do for you?
Trying to save money and keep your cool during an upcoming move? Movearoo can help! Movearoo is with you every step of the way. We provide invaluable moving guides, checklists, and other tips, as well as access to deals on home services in your area, from some of the most dependable Internet and TV providers in Beverly Hills.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-465-1610
Finding a TV Provider in Beverly Hills, CA
Beverly Hills residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you need to choose a California TV provider that offers the necessary features. That’s where Movearoo comes in. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Check out the most popular shows on Netflix, such as BoJack Horseman
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like City of God
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top Mbps (the average for most Beverly Hills residents)
Moving to Beverly Hills
If you’re considering moving to a new city, it’s important to consider a wide range of factors. It can be helpful, for example, to know what the city’s growth rate and job market are like. How good are the local primary and secondary schools? What kind of crime rates does the city have, and do residents generally feel safe in their neighborhoods?
We’ve done some research on Beverly Hills to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- $39441 is the total income for most households in Beverly Hills
- In Beverly Hills, 8.80% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- Beverly Hills is experiencing a -6.23% growth rate in its job market
- Last year, 0 of the crimes reported in Beverly Hills were considered violent
- There is about 5.80% of the Beverly Hills population which works from home
- About 4.60% of Beverly Hills's population is self-employed