What does Movearoo do for you?
From all the packing to finding a moving company and changing home services, it’s no wonder most people don’t look forward to moving. But you can let Movearoo do the dirty work of tracking down the top providers and prices on Berkeley TV and Internet services. You’ll also get useful moving guides, tips, and reminders. Reduce stress, save time, and trim your costs—make your move with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-495-9163
Finding a TV Provider in Berkeley, CA
Missing your favorite show on TV or not catching the latest blockbuster on the big screen is a thing of the past. Now California residents can watch enjoy hit movies and TV shows in the comfort of their own living rooms. Online streaming has made it easy to find great shows and movies, including new releases. You just need a provider that can deliver the high-tech features and options your Berkeley home needs. With Movearoo, finding the right provider for your home is simple. We can connect you with TV services that allow you to:
- Relax and watch the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Arrested Development
- Stream both popular classic movies like The Dark Knight and recent releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Berkeley speeds of 40Mbps
Moving to Berkeley
It can make a big difference to your move if you get more information on your new area ahead of time. Is it safe or is the crime rate high? What kind of job opportunities does the city offer in your field? Even knowing whether or not the city is growing can make a big difference.
We’ve done some research on Berkeley to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- Most households in Berkeley have an income of about $62581
- 11.00% of Berkeley residents are unemployed—which is above the national average of 5.5%
- Employment opportunities in Berkeley are increasing at a rate of -5.07%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Berkeley last year was 533
- In Berkeley, about 1.80% of people work out of their homes
- 2.00% of the residents of Berkeley are self-employed