What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving to a new home can be time-consuming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Movearoo gives you the resources you need to find a great deal on TV and Internet for your new Lake Havasu City home, along with loads of helpful moving guides, checklists, and more. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move by helping you save time and money throughout the moving process.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-385-5660
Finding a TV Provider in Lake Havasu City, AZ
The days of having to miss an episode of your favorite show or not catching a movie while it’s still in theaters are gone. Now, you can enjoy pretty much any movie or TV show, anytime—right from the comfort of your Arizona home. Thanks to online streaming, finding your favorite shows and great new releases is a breeze. You just need a provider that can deliver the high-tech features and options your Lake Havasu City home needs. That’s where Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Marvel’s Daredevil
- Stream your favorite classic movies, like 12 Angry Men, as well as the latest releases
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Lake Havasu City locals get
Moving to Lake Havasu City
It’s typically a good idea to find out basic information about your new town before you move. Is there a lot of crime or is the area pretty safe? Are there enough employment opportunities in your new city? Even knowing whether or not the city is growing can make a big difference.
After researching Lake Havasu City, here are some of the important things we learned:
- The average family in Lake Havasu City makes about $43753 each year
- The unemployment rate among Lake Havasu City residents is 7.90%, putting Lake Havasu City above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -2.66%
- Over the course of the last year, 0 violent crimes were reported in Lake Havasu City
- Close to 3.40% of the city's population work from home
- About 11.40% of Lake Havasu City's population is self-employed