What does Movearoo do for you?
Wondering how you’ll get ready for a move? Movearoo can help! By using Movearoo, you’ll get access to all the top bargains on Little Rock Internet and TV services. Information on home services is just the start. Movearoo also connects you to resources like moving guides and checklists that will give you the assistance you need to get you through your next move.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-454-6809
Finding a TV Provider in Little Rock, AR
It’s never been easier for Arkansas residents to enjoy the entertainment they love. In fact, it couldn’t be easier to find great new shows and movies—regardless of whether you want to watch on your TV, computer, or mobile device. Unfortunately, it can often be difficult to find a provider in Little Rock that can offer the features you want. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find a provider that allows you to:
- Enjoy the thousands of programming options on Netflix—from original series like DreamWorks Dragons to your favorite feature films and documentaries
- Stream your favorite movies whenever you want—from favorites like The Shawshank Redemption, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Little Rock average of 28Mbps
Moving to Little Rock
Before you move, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research into the area. Among the things you’ll want to consider are the crime and employment rates in your new area. Which neighborhoods in the city are safe? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
Learn more about Little Rock by reading the facts our research uncovered:
- The typical Little Rock family brings in roughly $50577 each year
- 6.10% of Little Rock locals are unemployed, placing Little Rock above the national average of 5.5%
- Local job opportunities in Little Rock are on the rise by -1.70%
- Over the past 12-month period, 2 violent crimes were reported to the Little Rock police department
- In Little Rock, about 6.90% of people work out of their homes
- There is around 5.40% of the Little Rock population that is self-employed