What does Movearoo do for you?
Between packing boxes, hiring movers, changing your address, and connecting TV and Internet at your new place—there’s a lot to do when you move. Movearoo can do the heavy lifting for you. You’ll find moving guides and checklists, plus help discovering great deals on Internet and TV from the top home service companies in Jacksonville. Want to ensure your move is as seamless, inexpensive, and worry free as possible? Let Movearoo help.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-844-999-1050
Finding a TV Provider in Jacksonville, AR
The days of having to miss an episode of your favorite show or not catching a movie while it’s still in theaters are gone. Now, you can enjoy plenty of TV programs and movies from the comfort of your Arkansas home. Thanks to online streaming, finding your favorite shows and great new releases is a breeze. You just need a provider that can deliver the high-tech features and options your Jacksonville home needs. With Movearoo, it’s easy to find the right provider. We can help you narrow down your options and be sure you’re getting a service that allows you to:
- Watch shows like Bloodline on Netflix, any time you like
- Stream top movies, from classics like Pulp Fiction to the latest releases
- Enjoy download speeds that are faster than the Jacksonville average of Mbps
Moving to Jacksonville
There are many important factors to consider as you choose a new city to live in. Statistics like the city’s crime rate, population growth, job market, and general safety can either make your move successful or make it fall flat on its face.
We’ve gathered a few facts that will help you become more familiar with Jacksonville:
- People who live in Jacksonville have an average income of $45833
- The percentage of people in Jacksonville who are unemployed is 7.30%—that’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -1.70%
- The Jacksonville police department filed 0 reports of violent crimes last year
- Around 4.10% of the population of Jacksonville works from home
- Around 1.70% of Jacksonville residents are self-employed