What does Movearoo do for you?
Whether you’re packing up your closet or searching for new home services, moving can be stressful. Let Movearoo make the process easier! You’ll find the best deals from top Fort Smith TV and Internet providers. Movearoo also offers moving guides, tips, and checklists to make your big move a little less hectic. Calm your nerves, help your budget, and minimize moving-day stress with Movearoo.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-340-4695
Finding a TV Provider in Fort Smith, AR
Couldn’t watch your favorite TV show as it aired? Didn’t get around to catching that new movie while it was in theaters? Thanks to modern technology, these worries are a thing of the past. Now Arkansas residents can watch enjoy hit movies and TV shows in the comfort of their own living rooms. You just need to make sure you sign up for a Fort Smith service provider that can deliver the online streaming options you need to enjoy the entertainment you love. That’s where Movearoo can help. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Orange is the New Black
- Stream movies whenever you want—from new releases to classics like Se7en
- Surf the web faster than most Fort Smith residents’—whose average download speed is just 37Mbps
Moving to Fort Smith
If you’re looking for a new place to live, it’s understandable to want all the facts about your new city before you move. It’s often the little things that make your move successful, which is why it’s important to consider a number of important factors—like your prospective new city’s safety, crime rates, growth rates, and job market—before you move.
Learn more about Fort Smith by reading the facts our research uncovered:
- The average household income in Fort Smith is $45123
- 8.10% of the people who live in Fort Smith are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing by -1.28% in Fort Smith
- Last year, Fort Smith law enforcement received 0 reports of violent crime in the city
- There is about 2.40% of the Fort Smith population which works from home
- 5.80% of the residents of Fort Smith are self-employed