What does Movearoo do for you?
Is it time to move? You’re bound to spend a lot of time and energy creating a plan for the big day. You might want some assistance with checking things off of your to-do list and reducing the cost of your move. As moving day approaches, Movearoo will provide you with tools such as how-to moving guides and reminders, along with help finding TV and Internet services—all to make your job easier.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-888-970-3138
Finding a TV Provider in Blytheville, AR
Blytheville residents have lots of choices when it comes to streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. To take advantage of all those options, however, you’ll need a Arkansas TV provider that has the features you need. Fortunately, Movearoo can help. Movearoo can help you find a TV provider that suits your unique needs, so you can:
- Catch up on every season of Narcos and other top shows on Netflix
- Stream top movies, from classics like Inception to the latest releases
- Get faster download speeds than Mbps (the average for most Blytheville residents)
Moving to Blytheville
Moving to a new area is an adventure that can be both exciting and challenging. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to get the scoop on your new town before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
We researched the ins and outs of Blytheville to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- Residents of Blytheville have an average household income of $37044
- Blytheville is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 11.00%
- Currently, Blytheville’s job market is growing at a rate of -7.50%
- Last year, 0 incidents of violent crime were reported in Blytheville
- Around 1.40% of the population of Blytheville works from home
- Around 5.50% of Blytheville residents are self-employed