What does Movearoo do for you?
As you get ready for a big move, Movearoo can help put your mind at ease. Movearoo can save you time and money by helping you track down the best deals on Selma Internet and TV services. In addition to furnishing you with moving aids like how-to guides and specifications, you’ll be connected to well-respected TV and Internet providers where you live.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Selma, AL
Alabama residents enjoy a wide variety of entertainment options, making it easy to find both new hit shows to watch and your long-time favorites. The trick is finding a good price on the services that meet your needs. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find a Selma TV service that gives you the ability to:
- Watch the latest releases and Netflix original series, including Bloodline
- Stream a variety of movies—from favorites like Interstellar, to the latest thrillers, dramas, and more
- Navigate the web with speeds that exceed Mbps—the average speed most Selma locals get
Moving to Selma
Doing a little research into your new town before you move can go a long way toward ensuring that your move is successful. After all, there’s a lot to consider when you move to a new city. What’s the job market like? Is there a lot of crime? How safe is the city? Is the city in a period of growth or decline?
From our research, this is what we have learned about Selma:
- The average household income in Selma is $35962
- 21.40% of Selma residents are unemployed. That’s above the national average of 5.5%
- The local job market is currently growing at a rate of -12.61%
- Over the past 12-month period, Selma reported 0 violent crimes having occurred within the city
- Around 6.70% of the population of Selma works from home
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Selma is around 24.00%