What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving to a new home can be time-consuming and stressful, but you don’t have to go through it alone. Here on Movearoo, you’ll find plenty of resources, moving guides, and even get assistance in tracking down great deals on Internet and TV service in Montgomery. We make it easy to relax and enjoy your move—all while saving time and money.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-261-9600
Finding a TV Provider in Montgomery, AL
With all the online streaming options available in Alabama, checking out this season’s hit shows and latest movies is piece of cake. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a great price is much harder to do. Fortunately, you can get the help you need with Movearoo! Movearoo can help you find a Montgomery TV service that lets you:
- Relax and watch the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Narcos
- Stream top movies, from classics like Saving Private Ryan to the latest releases
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than the typical Montgomery speeds of 34Mbps
Moving to Montgomery
If you’re looking for a new place to live, it’s understandable to want all the facts about your new city before you move. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to ask some questions about your new area before you commit to a lease or mortgage. What’s the crime rate like, for instance? How’s the job market? Is the area relatively safe? Is the area growing, and if not, why?
We’ve done some research on Montgomery to help you get answers to some of these questions:
- On average, Montgomery residents make about $27768
- Montgomery is currently above the national unemployment rate of 5.5%, with a local unemployment rate of 10.10%
- Local jobs in Montgomery have been increasing by -8.45%
- Last year, Montgomery saw 797 instances of violent crimes
- In Montgomery, about 3.90% of people work out of their homes
- The percentage of people that are self-employed in Montgomery is around 3.50%