What does Movearoo do for you?
Moving doesn’t have to be stressful. You can actually look forward to moving day when you get help from Movearoo! With moving guides, information on home services, and helpful resources, Movearoo provides a wealth of guidance that can save you both money and time. When you’re looking for dependable TV and Internet providers in Dothan, Movearoo is there to point you in the right direction.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-351-0668
Finding a TV Provider in Dothan, AL
From excellent TV programs airing on national networks to popular movies available for streaming online, it’s never been easier to watch the shows you love. That means it’s more important than ever to find a provider in Dothan, Alabama that can offer all of the features you want. The challenge, however, is finding top providers that offer great features at affordable prices. That’s where we come in! With a little help from Movearoo, you can easily find a TV provider that lets you:
- Catch up on every season of House of Cards and your all-time favorite movies on Netflix
- Stream the movies you want, when you want them—from new films to classics like The Usual Suspects
- Load Internet pages faster with download speeds that consistently rank higher than Mbps—the Dothan average
Moving to Dothan
Will my family be safe in this city? What are the local crime rates like? What will my job prospects be? Is the city growing, or has the population decreased in recent years? Anytime you relocate to a new place, you’ll find yourself considering important questions such as these.
We took a good look at Dothan to help you understand it better, and here’s what we discovered:
- The average household income in Dothan is $37708
- The percentage of Dothan residents who are unemployed currently stands at 8.60%, putting Dothan above the national average of 5.5%
- Currently, Dothan’s job market is growing at a rate of -7.80%
- Over the past 12-month period, 0 violent crimes were reported to the Dothan police department
- There is about 1.40% of the residents of Dothan which work from home
- Self-employed people make up around 5.60% of the population of Dothan