What does Movearoo do for you?
Looking for a way to reduce anxiety and keep to a budget on your next move? Movearoo is the perfect solution. With Movearoo, you have a partner in this busy, time-consuming task. From deals on reliable, inexpensive TV and Internet services in Birmingham to moving guides, checklists, and other tips—we’re here to help make your moving process as easy as possible.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-855-699-8142
Finding a TV Provider in Birmingham, AL
Alabama residents enjoy more ways to watch their favorite programs than ever before. Whether you want to catch the latest must-see movies or don’t want to miss your favorite TV show, you can easily get everything you need on your TV, your computer, or your mobile device. The only trick is finding a Birmingham provider that can deliver the features you need. Enter Movearoo. We can help you determine which providers let you:
- Get your fill of Orange is the New Black and all the other hit series on Netflix
- Stream everything from contemporary films to classics like 12 Angry Men
- Get faster download speeds than 30Mbps (the average for most Birmingham residents)
Moving to Birmingham
Relocating to a different city is an exciting prospect, but it can also be quite challenging. With this in mind, it’s usually a good idea to do a little research on your new home before you arrive. How safe is your new city? What are the crime rates like? How’s the job market and economy?
After digging up some info about Birmingham, we found a few things to get you started:
- The average household income in Birmingham is $0
- In Birmingham, 12.50% of people don’t have a job, which makes the city’s unemployment rate above the national average of 5.5%
- The rate of local job growth is currently -8.72%
- Over the past 12-month period, 3320 violent crimes were reported to the Birmingham police department
- The percentage of people working from home in Birmingham is around 0.00%
- Around 0.00% of Birmingham residents are self-employed