What does Movearoo do for you?
The moving process doesn’t have to be as labor-intensive or expensive as you might think. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Movearoo helps you save time and money, thanks to useful resources like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Athens. So when you make your next move, trust Movearoo to help you manage the details.
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-833-349-1620
Finding a TV Provider in Athens, AL
With all the online streaming options available in Alabama, checking out this season’s hit shows and latest movies is piece of cake. Unfortunately, finding a service that delivers the options and features you want at a great price is much harder to do. That’s where Movearoo comes in. We can help you find a Athens TV service that gives you the ability to:
- View your all-time favorite movies, or the latest episodes of Netflix original series, like Marco Polo
- Stream classic movies like Fight Club and recent blockbusters—whenever you want!
- Enjoy a faster Internet connection than Athens’S current norm of Mbps
Moving to Athens
If you’re looking for a new place to live, there are a lot of considerations to keep in mind. Whether you’re moving to a small town, a city, or a suburb, it’s usually a good idea to do some research into important regional stats, such as the local employment rate, population growth, crime rates, and relative safety of the city.
After researching Athens, here are some of the important things we learned:
- Typical households in Athens bring in about $32321 per year
- The rate of unemployment among Athens residents is 9.60%. With the national average currently sitting at 5.5%, this puts Athens above the usual trend
- Currently, Athens’s job market is growing at a rate of -7.37%
- The number of violent crimes reported in Athens last year was 0
- There is about 3.00% of the Athens population which works from home
- Around 7.80% of Athens residents are self-employed