What does Movearoo do for you?
If you think moving has to be time-consuming, stressful, and high-priced, think again. Movearoo provides help that can actually make your move more affordable and more enjoyable. Movearoo offers a number a helpful resources to make your move easier, like moving guides, home service provider listings, and access to a number of TV and Internet deals for your new home in Lakeland. With Movearoo, you don’t have to deal with the logistics of moving on your own!
Have questions? Call us and talk to a real person today: 1-866-530-1285
Finding a TV Provider in Lakeland, FL
Lakeland residents have plenty of options for streaming their favorite TV shows and movies online. Selecting the right provider in Florida, however, means finding one that exceeds your expectations. Movearoo can help! We make it easy to find the right TV provider, allowing you to:
- Relax by watching award-winning movies and hit Netflix series like Bloodline
- Stream both popular classic movies like Pulp Fiction and recent releases
- Get connected faster, with speeds that top 41Mbps (the average for most Lakeland residents)
Moving to Lakeland
If you’re trying to choose a city to make your home, there are several things to consider. You’ll want to look at statistics like the amount of criminal activity, how easy it will be to find and maintain employment, what the growth rate looks like, and how safe and secure your family will feel.
We tracked down answers to a few questions you might have about Lakeland:
- Families in Lakeland average a yearly household income of $62863
- The unemployment rate among Lakeland citizens is currently 11.00%, which is above the national average of 5.5%
- The Lakeland job market is currently seeing a growth rate of -5.62%
- 459 incidents of violent crime have been reported in Lakeland over the last year
- In Lakeland, about 7.90% of people work out of their homes
- About 9.90% of Lakeland's population is self-employed